|| Chapter 57 ||

Hello beauties,

I have missed you lot. The issue with my chapters has yet to be resolved, but I couldn't stay away any longer.

Enjoy,

Thank you for your constant support.

xx

---

-Author's POV-

Like a breezy summers day, the words Madison whispers tug a chord deep within Kimberley's heart.  She's forever longed to hear those words from the child she'd dreamt of having one day.

"What was that?" She asks; hesitation laced in her tone.

Her fingers unmoving against the white keys; waiting for the teen to speak up once again.

"Maddo-"

"Let me sleep." The teen grumbles, stirring in her mother's lap and wrapping her arms firmly around a shocked Kimberley's neck.

"Do you want me to take you back to bed?" She asks, carefully standing up with Madison cradled in her arms. She places kisses against the teen's head all while walking them back into her daughter's bedroom, the beats to her heart never settle down.

Mum.

She called me Mum.

That's all she's ever wanted to hear.

"Ya comfortable?" Kimberley asks, tucking Madison further into bed. She hovers over the sleeping teen, taking in her innocence.

She's fcuking adorable. Kimberley smiles; lowering herself down and placing a single kiss to Madison's forehead.

"I love you." She whispers, and slowly tiptoes out of the large bedroom.

It doesn't hit her until this very moment, how was she going to tell her wife? She didn't want to break Cheryl's heart, it wouldn't bring happiness to the Geordie; it would only bring sadness and jealousy.

She sighs softly, climbing back into bed beside her sleeping wife.

I can't tell her. Kimberley thinks. It would break her.

Shuffling around, she slides behind Cheryl, molding herself and pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Mmm," Cheryl stirs. "Kimba?" She whispers softly, her hands resting atop of Kimberley's arms.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Kimberley asks, her hands stroking the soft bare skin, its warmth radiates into her soul and arrays comfort into her frantic heart.

"Mmm no," Cheryl yawns, "Where'd you go?" Their words are sounded into the silent ambiance, soft whispers linger and mingle beautifully together.

"Maddy couldn't sleep," Kimberley begins. "I took her into the piano room and played her a few notes until she fell asleep."

The Geordie smiles in the darkness, turning around and snuggling further into her wife's loving arms.

"You're the best you know," Cheryl whispers, placing a few kisses against Kimberley's exposed neck. "You're such a good Mum."

"As are you." Kimberley gulps, releasing a nervous giggle.

"Hmmm," Cheryl hums, her arms stroke her wife's back with tender touches, she couldn't get enough, she never would get sick of the scent Kimberley emitted so sweetly, or the way her breathing always sounded in soft breaths. It was everything the natural blonde did that drove the Geordie crazy for her.