||Chapter 15||

-Author's POV-

Chatter was loud and filled with laughter. Kimberley never looks anywhere but at the teen who'd been far too interested in the slice of pizza than anyone else in this moment.

The similarities between Cheryl and Madison were a never-ending list, and Kimberley was finding herself astonished by it all. The teen eats her slice crust first, just in time for Cheryl to take a bite. Both loving their crusts, nobody seemed to notice this odd behavior.

"Agh mushroom." Cheryl and Madison make a revolted sound at the same time. They look at each other for a brief second, but quickly avert their attention back to the pizza in hand. Picking away at the shroom.

"So are you girls ready for the live shows?" Kimberley asks, she needed to take her attention away from her wife and Madison. It was driving her mad.

"Not really.." Kaylee speaks feebly.

"We're going to rehearse again tomorrow, don't worry about it." Cheryl reassures the teen, getting a smile in return.

"How about you Maddy?"

"Maddy?" Jessica questions the pet name. "Is that a nickname we've started?" She asks with a light laugh.

Madison burns up with embarrassment, and quickly mumbles an excuse me as she scurries off to the restroom.

"Aw," The girls laugh in unison "What's got her going all shy? She's usually moaning about something-"

"Don't start talking about her the second she's walked away," Kimberley tries to sound humor into her words.

"Heard her parents are pimps-"

"Whose said that?" Cheryl frowns at the teen.

"She did-"

"She's probably taking the piss." Cheryl laughs, and shakes her head. She never did like it when rumors were being spread, especially when it was someone she was supposed to be protecting in a sense.

"I asked her what her parents worked as right?" The other girls nod along to Ella's words, whereas Kimberley and Cheryl were completely unimpressed with the gossip.

"I saw the price tags on her clothes-"

"She probably works." Kimberley cuts in; Ella shakes her head before speaking again.

"She said she doesn't work, and when I asked her what her parents worked as, she said her parents bought and sold whores."

"Ella I really don't think you should be going around spreading rumors about Madison, she was obviously joking with you. This is another lesson you's all need to learn about the industry, it's all twisted words of made up bullsh*t." Cheryl couldn't bite her tongue much longer. Madison stands off on the side discreetly listening. She takes a moment to collect herself and returns to the table just in time for Ella to say her part.

"She said it-"

"I told you that in confidence Ella," Madison begins with a bite in her tone. "I don't appreciate you exposing my family like this.." She looks around, pretending to make sure no one in the restaurant was listening in on their conversation.

"You're going to get my parents in trouble." Kimberley smirks at the cheeky teen.

"I told you's-" Ella speaks up.

"She's joking with you-"

"Am I though?" Madison cuts off Cheryl and finally takes her seat.

"And also," The teen continues. "I don't need anyone to speak for me." She tells the Geordie, allowing her to know she'd heard the words prior.