|| Chapter 154 ||

Author's POV

Author's POV

Madison sighs, sleep had taken over her that late afternoon, still resting in her Mam's arms.

"Let's go upstairs for a quickie." Kimberley whispers, trying to keep quiet.

Cheryl narrows her eyes, "Yeah let us throw our daughter on the floor just so you can have your bloody quickie." She rolls her eyes, as does Kimberley.

"Fine. Boring pants." She stands to her feet and exits the front room, heading over to the kitchen to make a bite for her and Cheryl to eat.

Madison shuffles in her sleep, soon relaxing.

Cheryl smiles, placing a featherlight kiss to her daughter's forehead before delicately moving the sleeping teen to the sofa, covering her with the fur throw that was placed on the end of the settee. Making sure to give her daughter another kiss before following her wife's trail into the kitchen.

"What're you making?"

"Food."

Cheryl smirks, knowing her wife was most likely in a mood with her. "What kind of food?" She moves behind Kimberley, wrapping her arms around her slim waist.

"Good food that you won't be getting."

"Hey!" Cheryl pouts, moving around her wife and looking at her. "You're meant to be feeding us, you know."

"I'm feeding the twins, not you." The words make Kimberley smiles.

"It's a nice feeling, isn't it?" Cheryl smiles too.

Kimberley nods, "Can I say something without jinxing us?"

"Course."

Kimberley takes a deep breath, setting the knife down. "Don't you feel like God gave us twins for a reason?"

"How so?"

"... You know, with, with losing our first?"

Cheryl takes a deep breath, "I thought about that too."