||Chapter 36||

-Author's POV-

They both never wanted to leave each other, hours had passed and there they sat with their giggles resounding into the empty ice cream shop.

Madison giggles into Cheryl's side, she clutches her stomach as the sound of happiness blends with the Geordie's beautiful laughs.

In this moment, Cheryl knew.

Madison is me daughter.

"Wait," The teen giggles, "You actually threw her into the water?" She sits up and wipes her tears. "What'd she do?" She giggles once again.

"She bloody well deserved it!" Cheryl exhales deeply, "You haven't seen Kimba's annoying side yet-"

"I think I've seen a bit of it," Madison giggles, "She's really funny.. I find her quite hilarious-"

"Don't go telling her that," Cheryl raises her eyebrow and winks at the teen. "She's already big headed thinking she gets us laughing-"

"You do laugh at her jokes.. Don't you?" Madison settles sideways into her seat and rests her elbow to the top of the chair.

"Course," Cheryl smiles, she mirrors the teens posture.

They face each other with beaming smiles.

"What's it like?" The teen boldly asks.

"What's what like?" Cheryl asks with a confused pout.

"Being in a relationship with a woman-"

"Oh," Cheryl laughs lightly, "It's.. Different?"

"Different? How?"

"This is an awkward topic to be having with me da-" She stops herself, "Enough with the questions." Cheryl clears her throat and averts her eyes from Madison's uncomfortable expression.

"Right," The teen clears her throat and licks the corners of her lips.

This action gets the smile back to Cheryl's appearance.

"Tell us something-"

"Something like?" Madison asks with a light smile.

"I don't know.. Something nobody knows."

The teen ponders the question.

So many secrets.

So many unsaid adventures.

So many.

"There's this place," She begins, "Nobody knows about-"

"Where is this place?" Cheryl smiles, the teen was slowly allowing the beautiful Geordie into her world. The secrets were being unraveled and spilt through her lips.

"It's a place... I like to go there when I'm not very happy, or when I just want to get away from everyone," Madison shrugs, "You think it's stupid-"

"I didn't say it was stupid." Cheryl scowls, "Don't put words into me mouth-''

"Well, that's what everyone thinks-"

"I'm not everyone." Madison smiles and turns her face away from Cheryl's gawking gaze.

"Now tell us," Cheryl speaks gently; she takes the teens hand into her own, without hesitancy, she strokes the silky skin.

"It's where my brothers buried.. There's a place near there I like to.. Just be." Madison breathes; she looks down at the affectionate strokes Cheryl was currently giving the palm of her hand.