|| Chapter 78 ||

-Author POV-

Kimberley had spent the rest of the day and through the night apologizing to the teen, not in words, but simply being there for her. Holding her, and kissing Madison back to a love filled aura, surrounding them all in warmth and affection.

Once Madison was snuggled comfy on the sofa, the blonde sneaks off leaving Cheryl and her daughter to cuddle as she refills their hot chocolates.

"Do you like this film?" Cheryl asks her daughter, stroking down along her back.

Madison averts her eyes away from the large screen, meeting the beautiful browns.

"Mhm," She nods. "Do you not like it?"

"No I actually love it," Cheryl smiles, "Don't look so worried."

Madison giggles lightly, shrugging and turning back to focus her complete concentration on the film rolling through.

Cheryl remains her attention to the teen, hand never stilling from the affectionate strokes, and free kisses still given whenever her heart desired.

Secretly, Cheryl loved the vulnerability her daughter was currently revealing, never before witnessing Madison breakdown, cry, and shout her sorrows to the women. She felt as if her child had never grown, no in fact she's seeing Madison as nothing but an infant desperately needing love and affection.

"This is my favorite part," The teen murmurs, her eyes growing wide to the scene playing out before her. "Watch." She adds, getting Cheryl's attention back to the screen, but her mind remains with her daughter.

The smile grows, a sparkle that was missing returns to the now glistening greens.

A romantic scene she's forever been in love with and has watched more than a million times; still manages to melt her heart into a puddle of jealousy.

"Isn't it so beautiful?" She looks at her mother, finding Cheryl in the same state.

The Geordie meets the greens, still smiling. "It's beautiful." They share a bright smile, Kimberley walking in just in time to whiteness their bright auras colliding together as one.

"What have I missed?" She raises an eyebrow, cautiously setting the steaming hot chocolates down onto the table.

"Just the best scene in the entire world—"

"And what scene is that? I better have not missed any sex scenes—"

"Kimberley! Little ears—"

Madison cuts the Geordie off, "Mam, I'm not five.. I know what sex means."

Kimberley sniggers, "I'd be worried if you didn't, could you imagine if she thought kids were born through the butthole—"

"She's not you Kimba," Cheryl rolls her eyes, releasing a smile.

"Did.. Did you actually think babies were born.. Through the butthole?" Madison couldn't hold in her laughter, knowing it was true.

"Cut it out!" Kimberley huffs, sulking back into the sofa. "You are both bullies."

"Says the one always bullying us. Getting a taste of your own medicine are we?" Cheryl grins, loving the sound of her daughter's laughter still erupting loudly.

"I can't – I can't believe – AHAH!" Madison clutches her stomach, the pain of hilarity becoming unbearable.

"You think that's funny huh?" Kimberley's eyes reflect a mischievous vibrancy, "Well you should see what this one thought when we first got together—"