|| Chapter 172 ||

Author's POV

Madison wasn't going to wait for anyone, she's had enough of this endless roller-coaster ride. She knew her family would go through a rough patch, she just didn't realize how soon it would be. It was ironic, really. Here she was telling her Mum she felt as though things were going to change, and within a blink of an eye... everything came crashing down.

She notices a few paparazzi men hovering outside the Zoo gates, but she couldn't be bothered. She just wanted to leave.

"Madison! Madison!" One men calls out, they began to grow in numbers, circling around her and snapping their camera.

She pushes her way through them, spotting a taxi cab. Quickly and swiftly, she jumps right in. "Step on it!"

The taxi man does just that, speeding as fast as his pedal could accelerate.

"Where to Miss?" He looks in his rearview mirror.

She gives him the address and slumps back into her seat.

______

Kimberley huffs, calling her wife for the fifth time.

"What?!" Cheryl answers, the sound of tears lingering in her throat.

"Babe—"

"Shut the fcuk up, Kimberley. What do you want?"

Kimberley internally sighs, "Is Madison with you?"

"No. She's with you—"

"No she's not, Cheryl. She left—"

"What do you mean, she left? What kind of Mum just lets her fcuking daughter leave!"

"Say's the one that fcuking walked-out without taking her with you!"

"Oh, and that's all me fault, right?"

They argue back and forth.

"I'll be home soon—"

"Don't bother—"

"Well my fcuking daughter is out there and I have no idea where the hell she's gone—"

"Well at least I use me fcuking brain, unlike you."

"What the hell is that meant to mean?"

Cheryl sighs, "I have her find me iPhone programed on me phone." She confesses, "I set it up two months ago—"