||Chapter 94||

I just want to take a moment and thank those that have supported this fic from the beginning. The ones that constantly comment and vote. The ones that take their time to send me a private message and thank me for the work I post for you all.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

-ArtistWriter

-Author's POV-

Madison retreats to bed, immediately after dinner. She was in no mood to sit with her parents tonight; she needed time for herself. The never-ending thoughts could not be tamed, and all she desired was sleep.

"I'm never going to win with her," Cheryl sighs softly, washing the last of tonight's dishes and drying her hands.

"Patients babe, patients." Kimberley unconsciously speaks, fixing them each a steaming cup of tea. "Remember when the both of yous used to go at it all the time?" She asks, giggling.

"Yeah. Nothings changed has it?" Cheryl rolls her eyes, accepting the cup of tea. "Thanks."

"No biggie. Lets go have a sit down in the front room. I feel like this is the first time in forever we can actually just kick back and relax."

The Geordie rolls her eyes, following her wife into the front room.

"What're you going to do when we have a dozen Maddy's running around the house then? Eh?"

Kimberley laughs lightly, "I look forward to that day."

They sigh softly in unison, cautiously relaxing back into the sofa with a cuppa in each hand.

"Do you think we should—"

"Shh." Kimberley hushes, "Let's not talk about her right now. I don't want to be those parents that only talk about their kids."

Cheryl laughs, "What's wrong with talking about our daughter?"

"We can talk about her, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I just don't want it to be the only subject we talk about." She shrugs, sipping her tea coolly.

"I guess you're right." Cheryl smirks, cautiously shuffling closer to her wife and snuggling into the blonde's side. "What do you want to talk about?" She asks, sipping her tea.

"Well let's see," She clears her throat, "I wanted to actually ask what your lazy tush is going to be doing with all this time off—"

"I'm permanently off work until I think of a project." Cheryl giggles, with Kimberley's heart melting away. "What do you think I should do with all this free time? Save the world? Already done that—"