||Chapter 21||

A/N: Thank you for the constant votes and comments.

Love you all deeply,

ArtistWriter xx

---

-Author's POV-

Madison spends her afternoon wandering around the large garden; her fingertips brush against the flowers bloomed beautifully. She's chosen to stay barefoot; the prickling feel of the grass brushes against her toes, it warms her with happiness.

She was happy in this home.

This is what heaven probably looks like. She mentally thinks to herself. Clear skies grace her this afternoon, the sun was out and it didn't seem to be going anywhere. Blues and swirls of odd white clouds scattered around in the heavens, it was a breathtaking canvas created by nature.

Madison stops in her slow tracks, she was miles away from the large mansion, the garden seemed everlasting.

Camellia. She smiles at the flower; it was another one of her favourites. The garden seemed to be full of her desired flowers; she cautiously looks around before taking the blush pink flower out of its abundant family. She inhales the sweet scent it emitted, the churning petals wrap together in an elegant manner, and for some reason; this flower reminded her of Kimberley.

Cheryl watches the teen from the garden doors; a light smile plays on her lips as she observes Madison getting lost in the blissful garden. She notices the way she takes in every flower, the way she closes her eyes with each inhale, and the way her fingertips brushed gracefully along the petals.

She's a softie. Cheryl chuckles.

Dahlia. A smile beams to Madison's expression at this particular flower; she tears it off the long stem and gently strokes the pad of her finger against the ringed pink petals. The characteristic of this flower reminded her of Cheryl, it was bold and easy to spot. It's beauty put the entire garden to shame.

Cheryl walks across the infinite garden with two glasses of lemonade, the teen unknowing of the nearing Geordie coming her way. She's lost in her world; the birds sing to her a melody as she loses herself in this world filled with a scent from paradise.

"Maddy?" The Geordie's sweet tone gets the teen to turn around instantly.

"Fcuk." Madison hides the flowers she'd picked behind her back.

"You stealing me flowers?" Cheryl raises her eyebrow.

"Well, not really stealing," Madison giggles and brings the Camellia and Dahlia flowers from behind her back. "Kind of admiring up close" Cheryl smiles at the response.

"Want a drink" She offers her the cold glass of lemonade. Madison accepts it instantly, and sips the refreshment through the pink straw.

"Why those two?" Cheryl asks nosily, she trails behind the teen as Madison continues to admire the garden.

"These two are another of my favourites.."

"Have you always been into flowers?"

"I used to have this box at home," Madison mistakenly lets Cheryl into her world. "I'd collect any flower I would find and keep them in that box.. My brother used to try and find the weirdest flowers so we could figure out their names and what characteristics they had"

"Used to?" Cheryl asks, unknowing of the teens tragic past.

"Right," Madison shakes her head; she forces herself not to get emotional. Her eyes focus on the flowers in front of her. "Yeah used to-"