|| Chapter 62 ||

AN: Hello you beautiful lot! So, I wrote this chapter up quickly while I was at work, I hope you enjoy!

As you can see in the photo above we've got new characters! Yes I am aware that's Justin Bieber and Sophia Bush.

Let me know what you all think about this chapter, I love nothing more than getting feedback from you all. xx

---------

-Author's POV-

A few weeks passed, the family had never been so happy. It was the sound of laughter, the words of love, and most of all, the loudness of a teenage daughter creating chaos in the large mansion. It had never been this way, no, never in all their wildest dreams had they ever imagined a teenager skateboarding along their expensive wooden flooring. It never crossed Kimberley nor Cheryl's mind to be chasing their daughter, and shouting at her to quit taking the piss.

No, never.

They loved it. Although their fire of frustration would beg to differ when they raged at the teen.

"Madison!" Kimberley shouts up the stairs, "Bloody hell.. MADISON!" She shouts once more, getting a shout back and loud footsteps nearing the stairs.

"What?!" She shouts, standing atop of the grand stairs.

"Your tutor is here – would you go put on some proper clothes on for fcuk sake!?" Kimberley screeches.

"Aw," Madison whines, "I didn't want to start today—"

"Fcuk off to you room and get some bloody clothes on! I'm not having this argument with you anymore, your Mam's already said today – now go!"

The teen rolls her eyes, returning to her bedroom and zipping on a black onesie. She returns with a wide grin, her iPhone in hand tapping away at the screen as she blindly makes her way to the living room.

"Fcuks sake," Kimberley mutters under her breath.

"Hi," Madison smiles, noticing a fresh young face for once. Cheryl had tactfully picked out her daughters homeschooling tutor. She found Emma to be quite familiar, hiring her instantly once interviewing and taking a quick liking to the twenty-five year old.

"Hello," Emma stands to her feet, subconsciously tugging at her white-buttoned shirt. "I'm Emma, your new tutor." They shake hands, Madison completely unfazed and uninterested in the whole thing.

She fakes a smile, and walks over to her parents.

"What you wearin'?" Cheryl whispers, but soon thinks against bashing her daughter's attire. She didn't want to resemble Clara; no she never wanted the teen to feel the need to monitor everything she did in front of her.

"It's called clothes Mam," Madison whispers back, turning around and giving Emma a bit of attention. "So.. When do you start?" She asks, keeping the smile to her lips remained.

"Well, Mrs. Tweedy-Walsh had assigned me for today—"

"Mum! You said—"

"Not me, that Mrs. Tweedy-Walsh," Kimberley nods to the grinning Geordie.

"Oh right – Mam!" Madison groans, "Why today? You didn't even warn me? I didn't get any of my school supplies or the cute pens—"

"I already went out and bought you those—"