||Chapter 29||

-Author's POV-

Breathless gasps escape her; the pounding of her heart doesn't go noticed with the tears currently occupying her. She's sympathetically breaking; she can feel her heart physically shattering to a million pieces.

She blames her.

She blames Cheryl.

The flared short dress she wore tonight gives her the ability to run freely, without stumbling and falling into her death.

I need to find a hill. She frantically thinks. The roads are empty; her mind is overflowing with never ending thoughts and scenarios.

Memories from tonight repeat.

I need to find a hill. She needs to escape; she needs to set all her worries free with a simple gaze up to the nightly sky.

She finds herself in an abandoned park, it's not safe this late at night, but with her adrenaline cursing fiercely within her, she'd take any man or woman down to the ground.

She spots a hill.

A teary smile appears to her expression. She runs, her feet pick up in pace, she staggers and topples a few times up the towering hill. The adrenaline is so far into her system; she doesn't pay much attention nor feel the scrapes to her knees, and scratches to the palm of her hands.

She's eager.

Madison laughs as she collapses to the top; she's in a lunatic state of mind. Laughing and panting with tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Her teary green eyes meet the sparkling sky, and right then and there, she emits the loud cries and sobs to the heavens above.

-----

Kimberley holds her wife tightly, she cries in her arms. Never has the blonde seen her wife in such a state, yes, she's cried many times in her arms.. But this was different.

"W-We have t-to f-find her!" Cheryl howls, her hands grasp to Kimberley's back.

"We're not going to look for her when you're in this state. Breathe." She demands.

Cheryl looks into her eyes, and shakes her head.

"Breathe I said!" She demands once more.

The Geordie opens her mouth in hopes to intake oxygen, but it's impossible with the lump caught in her throat.

Her eyes droop hazily.

"I will smack you so help me god Cheryl!" Kimberley grasps her chin and forces her mouth to open wider. "Breathe!"

She gives her a violent shake resulting to snapping Cheryl back to her senses, she intakes a deep breath.

Kimberley aggressively pulls her back into her arms and showers her with kisses.

"Don't you ever do that to me again!" She hisses, her hands growing tighter.

Cheryl cries with violent sobs still escaping her lips.

"We'll find her baby, just please," Kimberley now begins to cry, "P-Please calm d-down."

They hold each other in an embrace of broken shells, they're holding on for dear life. Both of their sanities escape them, and replace with fcuked up thoughts, and memories.

A knock to the door gets them both to slowly pull away.

"Here let me," She stops Cheryl from wiping her tears away. "Don't want m-my wife looking like a panda now?" This gets Cheryl to release a giggle.