|| Chapter 149 ||

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author's Note:

Hi Guys! I'd love to know where all my readers are from! Comment below...I have a giveaway coming soon. Xx

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter! X

Love,

ArtistWriter

Author's POV

Madison sits herself atop of the bathroom sink, "Don't you think that's one too many?" She asks, referring to the endless rows of pregnancy tests lined up beside her.

"Well," Kimberley clears her throat, "That's enough to prove that your hormonal—"

"I am not hormonal!" Cheryl snaps, "You two are stressing us out," She huffs, sitting down on the closed toilet seat. Foot shaking away as she waits for the results.

Madison smirks, sharing a look with her Mum.

"Can I be a Mam?" Cheryl doubts herself, thinking aloud.

"Ah... Newsflash." Madison chuckles, "You are a Mam."

"Yeah, but like, a baby, I mean... They cry and poop." She rambles, "I got you already potty-trained!" 

Madison laughs, "Will you relax!" She huffs, sneaking a peak at the pregnancy tests, her heart sinking. "You're going to be a Mam, so... Enjoy the ride."

Kimberley's eyes bulge opened, "What?!" She rushes over to the sink, just as Madison hops off.

She takes in the scene of her Mum and Mam hopping around, holding each other whilst they scream in exhilaration. Soon being pulled into the happy bubble, trying to be happy for her parents, although her heart was breaking.

-------

Cheryl sits beside her daughter that night, the family deciding to have a movie night in with endless snacks and chatter from Kimberley.

I Don't Care - Cheryl Cole/Chim FanFic (GirlxGirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें